We respects our users’ privacy and guarantee that all personal information submitted to us (through the platform or otherwise) is secured in respect of confidentiality and no piece of such information is shared with any other party (unless explicitly solicited by us and permitted by users or required by law).
This website complies with all relevant laws for user privacy and this policy has been specifically instated pursuant to the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 issued by the Government of India in exercise of the powers conferred by clause (ob) of sub-section (2) of section 87 read with section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000).
A user can view certain portions of the website without furnishing any personal information (open pages). The rest of the website has restricted access and details of those portions will only be visible to users after submitting personal information for identification/authentication purposes to grant access.
- Users can register on Coindelta by presenting the relevant information as required by the platform. The information collected by the users during signing up (Name, Email, Mobile Number, Identity Proofs etc.) is used to identify a user and this is needed to send requested information to users from time to time.
- We aim to offer the best services to our users and to analyze the performance of the platform some personal information of users could be used. This is strictly to enhance the quality of the services and improvement of the platform itself.
- Users can subscribe to the listed electronic communication services (newsletters, announcements etc.) which will result in such communications from Coindelta. Users can choose to unsubscribe at any time and the option to do so will be available within all online communications.
- If users indicate that they do not want to furnish certain information, we do not solicit the same in any form. However, some services of Coindelta platform may only be provided to the users who have submitted such personal information.
- We use strong security measures with the latest technology to safeguard the personal information collected and store it in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We ensure that the authorized use or disclosure from Coindelta is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In any case of security or privacy concerns, users can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We add an additional layer of security on the collected information by encrypting it and storing it safely. Transport layer security mechanisms are employed to protect theft and leak of data in transit (none of it is tracked by Coindelta). We also use two-factor authentication for all sensitive user actions on the platform. We add an additional layer of security to your data at rest in the cloud, using scalable and efficient encryption features.
- We do not disclose customer content unless we’re required to do so to comply with the law or a valid and binding order of a governmental or regulatory body. Unless prohibited from doing so or there is clear indication of illegal conduct in connection with the use of Coindelta products or services, Coindelta notifies customers before disclosing customer content so they can seek protection from disclosure.
- We cannot protect any information that users make available to general public (for example, on community chats). For reasons beyond our control, unforeseen security risks may arise and Coindelta disclaims any responsibility for damages arising out of such a security breach or failure. Though we will put out best efforts to secure the information, in the event of a breach or failure, information transmitted to us or from our products and services will be at the users’ risk.
All user information collected by us through the platform or the information generated by users’ activity on the platform is maintained confidentially and not consciously shared with any third parties other than in the following circumstances:
- If required by governmental, regulatory or law enforcement agencies
- If required by law to be supplied to any other entity
- Shared with Coindelta’s affiliate entities for marketing and advertising requirements in relation to our services
- Anyone we transfer our business to in respect of which users become potential customers; and
- Shared with affiliate entities which provide to us products and services which in turn support products and services that we provide.
Other cookies may be stored to users’ computer hard drives by external vendors when their website uses referral program, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected other than with specific consent.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access our Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You must log out when you leave our Platform protected by a password. We recommend closing the browser completely and re-opening it before accessing other websites over the internet
You understand and acknowledge that generally, information published on a blockchain (including, without limitation, transactional information) is susceptible to public disclosure since any blockchain ledger is publicly accessible. As a result, Digital Asset transactions, whether executed on the Platform or otherwise, are not truly anonymous. Similarly, the balance and transaction history of any public Digital Asset address can also be viewed by the public at large. Further, the information relating to a public Digital Asset address can also be correlated / matched with technical information automatically collected over the internet, in order to ascertain your identity. Also, data- analysis techniques can be used on a blockchain to identify information about you. You understand and acknowledge that we cannot be held liable for any loss of your information sustained due to the inherent lacunas of blockchain technology.
If you wish to contact us
In the event you have any questions or concerns, or wish to file a grievance or complaint, or wish to provide feedback, please contact us at Coindelta support with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. You may also contact us at the address below:
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US.